Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hard Drive Will Not Work On Sony Tv

Start of a super Tirreno Adriatico. Giampaolo Caruso seasonal debut on Italian roads

With thoughts already projected on the Via Aurelia in the direction of San Remo, Tirreno-Adriatico snaps tomorrow, the past two years that Mari is an unmissable event for those who want to be protagonists in the Classic Spring. Also this year the stage race a week is preferred by Italian big compared to the Paris-Nice. Sicily is presented to start with the best cast possible. There will be the Italian champion Giovanni Visconti (eighth on Saturday roads Eroica), Vincenzo Nibali was joined by team-mate Damiano Caruso, Danilo Napolitano chasing fly and Giampaolo Caruso seasonal debut in Italy.
"I leave confident of further growth in the state - said Vincenzo Nibali -. The" Sardinian "was the starting point of the season, as well as a very useful exercise. The leg is still not at the top but I think I can say mine. I will try to exploit all the opportunities I will have along the way: I begin to taste the taste of victory. "
"The Tirreno-Adriatico always a nice charm and offers a high level of participants - said the bearer of Katusha avolese Caruso -. I try to be among the leaders. The stages in the program I like very much, it is mixed routes that suit my characteristics. In particular there are two rather harsh, on those occasions I'll try to check my current physical condition. Preparation? After Spain I dedicated myself to the altitude and I was 14 days in retreat on Mount Etna. Of course I tried the rise that will run the Tour of Italy, a stage that is close to my heart. Allen to twenty degrees in my Sicily was fantastic, a particular emotion. In recent weeks cycling has returned numerous in Sicily here have trained runners Katusha, Lampre, Astana, soon will be fellow Liquigas and the BMC. This is an important opportunity for the promotion of cycling among young people of Sicily.
The Tirreno-Adriatico shooting with a team time trial in Marina di Carrara and will end next Tuesday as a tradition in San Benedetto del Tronto. Last year Stefano Garzelli won. prevailed for a "Boot up. Both are on the road this year, along with Bass, Gesink, Evans, Rodriguez, Cunego, Cancellara, Cavendish, Di Luca, Gilbert, Petacchi, Nocentini, Pozzato, Greipel, Freire, Andy Schleck, the world champion Boonen and Hushovd .

0 comments:

Post a Comment