Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Diane 35 Does It Enlar

garden rock back from the Grand Visconti

vanishes even before beginning the dream of professionalism for Peter Garden. PaternĂ² Runner, born 1988 in January, he signed his first pro contract 'with Miche Guerciotti after four years in the Under 23 The last Petroli to Florence. A few days the Italian Cycling Federation has blocked the passage of the pros' Orto because in the 2010 season, but they had not reached 40 points, for a year in Italy as the minimum requirement for access pro. "I'm very disappointed - I -. admits Orto all documentation submitted in November but my case was examined and only now, a season already submitted, have informed me that I can not participate in races. In March, it's too late to find space in any other team abroad, where the regulation is different. So I came in the Amateur division and from Campi Bisenzio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment