Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Surround Receiver Hdmi

WEEK END TRAILER EXTRAVAGANZA #15

FAST & FURIOUS 5 of Justin Lin, 2011

Change of title and final trailer, the hype is now unstoppable, I've already written in weeks preceding the fuck not hiding at all, but now the excitement is inversely proportional to my total lack of interest - bar sucks - in previous episodes (excluding the first) and then to almost unsustainable levels. It seems to be back in the days of glory and testosterone American action film, when Cannon and Carolco ruleggiavano if undisturbed, in this trailer is so much adrenaline that after seeing him three times in a row I am thrown to the ground and I made fifty ups on the knuckles and clapping their hands to release tension.


SUPER 8 of JJ Abrams, 2011

Even this I already written on the occasion of the Superbowl teaser and my views remain the same even after this trailer has more body . This is stuff that gives me goosebumps and makes me go hit thirteen. And now excuse me, I have to mop the floor that I drooled over the world.



NOTHING IN THE SUIT: THE LAST PARADE of Carlo Vanzina , 2011

The Vanzina with myself, with credit for Abatantuono comedies of the 80s, have spent quite a while, their street credibility ended in straight process along with stuff like I no spik inglish or SPQR 2000 e 1 / 2 years ago . Then s and already the first Under the dress nothing tried to jump on the horse yellow Italian, horse been dead for some time, is as safe as gold does not feel the need for a sequel that define a distance of twenty-six out of time is short, especially then, if one of the stars and says things like 'or OMIGIDIO CHEMMINGHIA CRY depravity? DEPRAVE disgusting. I already paurissima ago.



The Smurfs of Raja Gosnell, 2011

Tu quoque, Neil Patrick Harris ... Tu quoque ...


BONUS:

CONAN THE BARBARIAN Marcus Nispel to , 2011

Dear Marcus, you'll pay dear, you'll pay more. And to say that you were also party well, then you wanted to put his hand the classic of classics and everything has degenerated into an avalanche of shit. In a slow spiral nothing nothing you end up giving the party that was once his , for a that I would not miss doing tronista by Maria De Filippi (you die). But what tells you that head? Crom who curse you Marcus.


SUCKER PUNCH of Zack Snyder, 2011

Here it was decided to exaggerate the regaz Warner Bros have released four while the French trailer, or as they say those Frog bandes - annonces , each mounted in a slightly different and tied to a specific song. Practically, by dint of trailers, clips, featurettes and commercials I've seen the whole movie. The pieces are Mac Tyer, Gentlemen Drivers, Plasticines and Uffie, my favorite is the one with the samurai and the giant piece megaincazzato Tyer of makes me sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment