Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Are The Best Vegeta And Bulma Episodes

WEEK END TRAILER EXTRAVAGANZA #13

BORIS THE FILM of James Ciarrapico , Mattia Torre , Luca Vendruscolo , 2011

Well, here I know there is little to add in, who knows is already in heat, does anyone know, is the case you go to retrieve the series is the best thing produced in Italy do not even know what fucking time. Italian film of the year, with all due respect to everyone else. Come on, come on, come on!



Habemus PAPAM of Nanni Moretti , 2011

Moretti is a bit 'who do not attend, as a director since '98, in front of the camera with Quiet Chaos that, in short, is not m'avesse done just that mad (not because of it eh!). So I am happy about this return, and the start of spring is shaping up quite interesting .



Hesher of Spencer Susser, 2010

Sussier first film, co-written with Australian David Michod , that the bomb Animal Kingdom, which is already in m'attizza itself, Add to this, then, Natalie Portman (which is useless to put on your glasses sfigaz, you see the same one that has fallen from the moon) Joseph Gordon-Levitt present? What Love Bug climbs like a spider in the hallway of the hotel in Inception (although maybe that sequence you did not see why there is the head exploded as myself) and I am very sympathetic to this thing that has set up , here in the guise of a Metallus haired mad like a horse, put Rainn Wilson , put the recipe for the inconvenience and the hype is good and ready. No, I say, but you saw the title as it is written? And the teaser poster ? And the poster ? HORNS UP, PEDAL TO THE METAL \\ m /



Here is a clip where the metal is bad and wins against the bourgeoisie.



MARS NEEDS MOMS of Simon Wells, 2011

It I had already written against my and is not that my opinion has changed, the performance capture always makes me vomit and m'inquieta a little ', more have decided to put a song in the new trailer is an abomination that define compliment. But I wonder, Hollywood, with all the problems that exist in the world, is a case of spending wheelbarrows of dollars to produce this stuff? It is not that mean you deal in your pocket eh, it is clear, and even make you moral, but Africa needs food, and with the money spent on this shit you know how you could buy him? Shame on you.



SUCKER PUNCH of Zack Snyder, 2011

Ok, I've certainly made no secret of my concern to the latter effort of good Zack, I must say though that probably this new trailer I finally opened my eyes. I understand that the size best suited to work like this is a video clip, and apparently he also understood the proper Zack, in fact this trailer is a video clip of 1.26 "and the effect is powerful. There 'is a shred of dialogue, stuff that probably will be material for people with brain damage, and the thing it should do a lot. If Zack maintains this high level of racket throughout the film, could bring home the result. Bella Zack so far me no never disappointed (apart from the owls that, with very nice animals, I have not seen, I do not want), I trust.


A BETTER LIFE of Chris Weitz, 2011

Weitz is that it is not really my favorite director. Even before signing the second chapter in the saga of vampires little of the history of vampirism, the history of cinema and history in general, it is not deemed too, even if there is to say, About a Boy m 'was, at times, quite politely. Since his film less shitty, the production has seen fit to push the button "from the director of About a Boy," from the trailer seems to be a sort of Bicycle Thief When updating to 2011 with LA instead of Rome and a Hispanic gardener instead of a stick, here's more gangs of tattooed incazzerecci but the bitterness seems to be the same. A film taken of the sick who could also have something interesting to say, how could even end up in palinsasto Channel 5 between a film Rosamunde Pilcher and more.




RIO of Carlos Saldanha, 2011 Compared to
Superbowl teaser already going better, but the fact that the trailer tough 2.46 "but I seemed to be 246 years, it is not really a point in favor of the film.



SOURCE CODE of Duncan Jones, 2011

After a first taste and a clip Duncan now put me on an unstoppable hype and this new trailer (which is actually a condensed version of the one in November) makes me pee pee by lust. A little ' Terry Gilliam, a little' to Tamarra Michael Bay (hopefully there is much more than the first and second, I will be all those schermoni, is a lot in mind Brazil) I only know that I is the fucking head exploding. And then, I would not repeat myself, but Michelle Monaghan !



Meek'S CUTOFF of Kelly Reichardt, 2011

In case you have not seen the beautiful Wendy and Lucy, we are no longer friends. This is the new film by the director of the independent little gem and I am willing to bet it will be a better bowler. Already poster, illustrated by Marlene McCarty , is foaming at the mouth, the presence in the cast of Michelle Williams, Paul "I am a false prophet! God is a superstition! "Dano and the rarefied atmosphere of this trailer really makes me hope for the best. I would expect from her hands.



BAD TEACHER of Jake Kasdan, 2011

If there is an actress with whom time was not at all forgiving is Cameron Diaz, passed by topa photonics The Mask to have a face that I saw on the streets dressed up with features more delicate . Add to this, then that most of the films are interpreted by her stuff idromerda instant, with a peak in this unique infamous sequence (Basically the American equivalent of Marcuzzi struggling with sausage, bitterness without end), it is not just one of my favorites. Overall though, this trailer does not seem too bad, Kasdan is the son of none other than the author of the screenplay The Empire Strikes Back (Cock mica) and Raiders of the Lost (and director of The Great cold eh!) and Orange County, at the time, I had not even sorry to stem the bitch of Diaz then, there are Justino Marshall and Erik ... er, Jason Segel , that I know that I almost almost see him only because of him.



BONUS:

PAUL of Greg Mottola, 2011

Red Band trailer for one of the most anticipated film by myself, I had already written here and gets pounded on the pedal of impropriety rude, and I did not ask for anything better!



TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON of Michael Bay, 2011

New teaser shot off during the Nascar championship last night, to Apart from a couple of sequences is quite similar to the one shot out during the Superbowl , unfortunately there is no ominous music, but I'll show you the same.



PART II THE HANGOVER of Todd Phillips, 2011

Teaser of the second chapter of America's most acclaimed comedy of recent years that I uh, cough cough, I have not seen yet.



KARATE ROBO ZABORGAR of Noboru Iguchi, 2011

director of The Machine Girl and Robo-geisha back with what appears to be a gem that makes me almost cry with joy so, on trust.



A CHINESE FAIRY TALE of Wilson Yip, 2011

A couple of teaser last effort of Yip, film based on a story about Pu Songling , robe of ghosts that if the flutter all mad.




BATTLE: LOS ANGELES of Jonathan Liebesman , 2011

New teaser and a couple of clips, now I already said everything there was to say , just waiting for bait . Fuck.



0 comments:

Post a Comment