Sunday, February 20, 2011

Problem Dv220v-k Player Region S Settings

Visconti in Oman: "I'm ready for the March classic" Waiting

Giovanni Visconti there. The Palermo of the Farnese Vini has played a big clock in the fifth stage of the Tour of Oman before the finish line just behind the leader Gen. Robert Gesink, the day before had dominated the uphill finish. Visconti already shows a good condition and is getting closer and closer to the San Remo and the spring classics. "I love the clock, especially if difficult - his statement given by the Press of his club and also taken from his Facebook profile today, I -. The proof of knowledge for the future. I can not hide, is an important year. March is upon us, with three events that I want to be ready: the Eroica, Tirreno-Adriatico and Milan-San Remo. " Today is the last part of the Asian stage race for sprinters. Visconti in general and in all likelihood will remain third, behind Gesink and Boasson Hagen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment