Sunday, February 13, 2011

Do You Get A Bonus For Signing Up As A Navy Eod

WEEK END TRAILER EXTRAVAGANZA SUPERBOWL EDITION

I am a bit 'late, I could publish this post Monday, but my cervellolavora compartmentalized, stuff the limits autism, deitrailer the matter is relegated to the weekend, are not granted trespassing. I'm afraid apostates during the week because I could spend days dondolandomisulla chair or giving head against the wall chanting mantras , which would keep to avoid, for spezzatola routine and the scheme of things. Sometimes temoche to write about my trailer is a second personality, but lasciamoperdere, better not investigate thoroughly. However, if you do not know this, last Sunday there was all that stuff in the glorious United States of America, and not just going crazy, a clear frame spazipubblicitari to sell at prices from jail, promoting music talent shows davverodavvero Poor esnocciolare all machine-gunned a crowd of thirty-second trailer to the one for ilnostro solace. Ah yes, well then, there are men that if all armored lascorrazzano dandosene each for possession of an oval ball. However, the trailers are those who have spit out, now you have already seen sumillemila other sites and in every corner of the internet but I do not care and do them there again.

Limitless of Neil Burger, 2011
I had already spoken here and my impressions are more or less the same, this teaser is that I have not teased too, the hand-hype o-meter is surely to 0.



THE EAGLE of Kevin Macdonald, 2011 New film
Neck ™, The Eagle this displaces me a bit '. While the stories about the ancient Romans m'ingassano like a snake, Macdonald does not seem to have other attributes in order to make the brutality of that Neil Marshall, with Centurion, where the Academy there was the category "Best beheadings and killings to the white", he would bring home the statuette as safe as gold. Dunno, we'll see if the duo Neck / Billy Elliot able to compete with the bomb coupled Michael Fassbender / Dominic West.



JUST GO WITH IT of Dennis Dugan, 2011
As probably the most interesting thing about the film will Brooklyn Decker in a bikini coming out of the water in slow motion, making sballonzolare the merchandise as they could, honestly, to see the scene in the trailer I do not think a great move. Sure, you can not say that to focus on gags designed to result in an improved, the story of Adam Sandler on deck I was reminded this . Yes, it is quite disturbing. We will like, drum roll: "My wife pretended to." MACCOSA.
I really need to say more?



COWBOYS & ALIENS of Jon Favreau, 2011
This is one of the titles that gave me the impetus to start this "Heading" , because it is a WTF stuff so that I could not help but outside the world my views on this subject very interesting. Reviews can be well summarized as follows: "I think it will be a shit" and that those thirty seconds does not do anything to make me change, even if possible, the view of ships in all their ugliness insect has also worsened the situation in an almost irreparable. Sorry Olivia, you know you want a good soul and you want to stay (very very) close (almost in it ... oops ...), especially now that you sfanculato your royal consort, but 'this stuff , excuse me, s'affronta. Oh, then maybe it is good looking eh! (But not)



PRIEST of Scott Charles Stewart, 2011
Even if this had already spoken and my impressions are more or less unchanged, apart from the revived hatred of the monsters in CGI . Apparently I Am Legend was not enough to understand what they vomit blood. Personal Jesus threw out the background and then raped by Marilyn Manson, certainly does not help the film to enter in my thanks. (But Paul Bettany is the case for her son's secret Robocop? Shit, are the same!)



FAST FIVE of Justin Lin , 2011
This now expect it with the bib. Period. Trailerino nice load and adrenaline I needed to go with Cyberpunkers of which are pumping as tamarrissimi but possessed, as the soundtrack. What is Dwayne Johnson big?



RIO of Carlos Saldanha, 2011
film which I did not know anything and frankly I was the same fine, the only thing that prompted me Rio (over the embarrassment and hunting) is a question like, really is the case, and after Up WALL • E, who set a new standard in animation mainstream to come up with something like that? Look inside you and I'm sure you already know the answer.



TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON of Michael Bay, 2011
I must admit that although the second part made me really schifissimo, stuff that I was violating my personal rule to never exit and then ever since the cinema before the end of the film, good impression of the first teaser is definitely confirmed. The next chapter seems to herald a long dark (the music in 'How long am sick teaser? Bombissima) and if an explosion between Bay and one remembers to put a compelling plot and minimal dialogue with beings from humans who have not suffered brain damage, you may find a decent job. With Michael, however, the risk that everything will end in racket is always around the corner, though the hubbub here is high level, Optimus Prime, which hovers sword left and right is a great number and also lips Rosie Huntington -Whiteley.



Kenneth Branagh's THOR , 2011
Boh, which will be gutted as previously Thor always made me bitter, the hype for this movie just struggling to take off. Sure I'm going to see me, but expectations (sorry Natalie) are just bassine.



CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER of Joe Johnston, 2011
addition to recognizing a good foresight to Chris Evans that, just in time, a clever and cunning as a cougar as a polecat, was able to jump on the bandwagon of the winner, able to assume the role of Cap, a shot of spit from Marvel's decision to pull the ticket the Human Torch, he improvidently interpreted in two horrific dedicated to boring film Fantastic Four (no, not the Beatles), I must admit that although I had not the slightest expectation that teaser teased me properly. Although my attendance Captain America of the paper is slightly greater than that received in respect of Thor, and with very similar results (file under: boring), his stories set at the time of WWII when the Nazis broke my ass and fought against Red Skull, they sent me more intrigued. The decision to set the film at that time for me is therefore already a great victory, hopefully good.



SUPER 8 of JJ Abrams, 2011
In the face of JJ fool I love you very much, maybe a bit 'less after the end of Lost and after seeing the first ten minutes of the zozzeria new serial produced by him and, not bad, just annoyed at the outset by the network and deleted from my hard drive rocket before it becomes widespread disgust going to infect my favorite series kept there. Despite this, how can we forget such gems Cloverfield , Felicity, Joy Ride , Mission: Impossible 3 all that crap but I did string string is not sorry at all, or Star Trek, which I though not a trekkie (episodes I've seen several but never followed the series faithfully) and despite the abuse of lens flares made me goose bumps come in more than one step? Not to mention much of Lost, willy-nilly, one of most interesting series of the 2000's. So it is normal that I do authorize the Super 8 antennas, and although there see little more than the first, dark, teaser , jumped out of nowhere last year, displacing a bit 'all in the matter sfagiola me a lot. Then oh well, there is already shouting to clone ET, although not enough of a certain boy in BMX and an alien to shout the "plagiarism", of course, the hand of Spielberg in control room some light in this direction could make it flash. (And here begins a speech by anzianotti type was better when we were worse off, if you want so you can just click play on the trailer and to skip even) were it so, if Regazzini today, instead of stunning Xbox and PS3, or Ciappina her cell phone, you could see films like ET, Navigator, Explorers, The Goonies , Star Games and stuff like that, certainly would not hurt. Ben is also a clone of ET then (which, incidentally, makes me cry like a calf every time, damn you Spielberg!), I wait for him.



PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES of
Even in this latest, in my view unnecessary chapter in the adventures of Jack Sparrow, I had already spoken , I'm not so to dwell, my idea remains the same. If the gag URL, given the emphasis will propose it again, which is the best cartridge to shoot, I see very gray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment