Sunday, February 20, 2011

Buccal Fat Removal Nj

WEEK END TRAILER EXTRAVAGANZA #12

very black this week. I am not able to post anything, not just personal failure, a little 'because of my chronic disorganization, a little' because of the work that I put a spoke in the wheels continually and - holds a sob - mainly because of the departure My computer, after years of honest service, on Thursday night, he spat the last digit code. The black screen has arrived to pitiless about 2:00 am, in served no attempts to restore the operating system by inserting the appropriate CD in the drive. Despite the constant rattle of the fan for ventilation, seems not to have suffered. I am therefore forced to use the computer at work, not just performance, cutting a bit 'of a looming and the space between each other. In a nutshell, brought her a large. (And if one of my bosses read this stuff, the whole picture, I will speak only in the presence of my lawyers, people from the sharp teeth and angry as the Panthers! Here.)

Kenneth Branagh's THOR , 2011

For a couple of weeks away from the superbowl teaser on Marvel's youtube channel A new trailer has popped up and nothing, still not gasarmi. Sure, Chris Hemsworth Sassano mug shattering on the ground made me laugh but also made me laugh mostrone and blue, a nose so I do not think it was a deliberate thing. The idea of \u200b\u200bmaking the Dennings comic relief of the film seems to me a choice tantinello thrown accaso, meanwhile antipaticissimo because his character is, because then I would have bet on a revival of the beautiful sex scene of Black Swan (which chevvelodicoaffà is a bomb) to replace Mila Kunis and letting them make love to her mouth to Portman of my heart, that you in the department mouth (and even in that fun bags ) is a lot more with ,



APOLLO 18 of Gonzalo López-Gallego , 2011

How well do you know , to me, stuff I like a lot of space by themselves, all that crap of lunar modules, Tutone and the absence of gravity, then put us stories of secret missions unofficial and is sure that the hype will be shot in the cosmos as a multistage rocket Saturn V. Gonzalo I have not the foggiest where it popped out of his trailerino but that, despite the now abusatissimo waltz of material found, m'ingassa lot, it seems an unhealthy based infections alien and taking sick from isolation in space with its crazy in the head. And then the tagline pay a lot: There's a Reason We've Never Gone Back to the Moon (which, if you just have to speak my mind, is not too convinced that we have never been) .



Insidious of James Wan, 2010

Wan (his mortacci them) must be realized that the first trailer you could not tell one stone, here is that well thought out throw in a meal to the internet again. Apart from the abominable idea of \u200b\u200b refrain IS Insidious Insidious (MACCOSA), which try to repeat it in Italian and tell me if you flipped to the floor laughing, and the presence of 1.25 per minute Darth Maul, who have had to shell out who knows how to Lucas, for the exploitation of image rights, might as well take home the result. I said MIGHT. From what I can see, Wan (mortacci them his), if the play on the accumulation of elements totally random all'effettaccio jumping up on the chair (file under: volume shot from 0 to 10000 milliseconds in decibels), moved sgarbatissima which usually makes me turn the ball but sometimes it works (like in The Ring that the time was from my very polite). We'll see, while there is already those who speak well, but I of five of boxcutters Dread Central I no longer trust long ago.



SOMETHING Borrowed of Luke Greenfield, 2011

not know about you, but I (I apologize in advance to listen to women, are not accustomed to acts of violence of this type, but watch the trailer and sappiatemi say) to Ginnifer Goodwin to punch in the face compared to Casey Affleck Jessica Alba made two strokes. I mean look at it from, with that facet of pug, always play the victim. Unbearable. And Ginnifer fucking name is that? Well, to be honest, this trailer is just all unbearable, stuff to throw everyone was in the film in a meat grinder, from the producer to the last intern, and then pour the slurry in tanks to be loaded on the multistage rocket Saturn V which is shot in the cosmos with the hype for Apollo 18. Here is all I have to say about this trailer.


BONUS:
SOURCE CODE of Duncan Jones, 2011

Del Jones movie I had already talked about, the hype is at levels accelerator of centrifugal force to 9G, and this is a new clip!


TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT of Michael Dowse, 2011

After wonderful video clip of last week, popping a couple of new clips, Moonwalker history of me coat. This movie smells like victory.




SUCKER PUNCH of Zack Snyder, 2011

On paper, this new work of Snyder should gasarmi a bomb, not like the stuff of owls, but in fact all that I have seen so far leaves me tiepidino enough. It seems the reign of the green screen and ramdomness. Boh then maybe head to the movies m'esplode eh, but for the moment m'ammoscia lot. These are a couple of TV spots.




THE BATTLE of Jonathan Liebesman , 2011

Of this he's widely spoke without hiding anything that is waiting for kicking and snorting like a bull. From the rest of us poor people will come April 22 and s'intitolerà World Invasion. Oh well, there may well be as well not. In any case to increase the fuck have thrown me out of this TV Spot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment