Sunday, February 13, 2011

No Cramps And Period Due Tomorrow

WEEK END TRAILER EXTRAVAGANZA #11

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS of Matthew Vaughn, 2011

premise that the X-Men are my favorite superhero (along with Batman, Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Punisher), and the whole universe Marvel mutant gave me a great experience, since I started to attend during the glorious narrative cycle Claremont / Lee. I might be a tad bit biased, but this trailer made me stain to the music, the Kennedy speech on the crisis with Cuba and the USSR '62 suits old school blue and yellow, the Blackbird, Beast, Azazel The custom of Magneto, Magneto makes the bully using his powers and Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones and Rose Byrne are all things that they sent me blew up the brain. Vaughn is a lot of promising director and the pair Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy seems apt. I believe I imbalance? Ok, it will be a bomb!




SUBMARINE of Richard Ayoade, 2010

Ayoade is one of the actors The IT Crowd (which I've only seen the first season, but Giurin giurella, sooner or later I bring in even, is that I have a lot of things to do) one of the most successful British series of last year, and already this m'aveva intrigued, the release of the trailer only confirms my interest. These plays are independent of my bread, Ayoade Anderson seems to have blended with Truffaut (maybe I am influenced by left tantinello Quand on N'A que l'Amour Jacques Brel) and Craig Roberts with that face I'm ready to follow pure hell. Submarine Oliver is the story of the adolescent who has set the goal of losing one's virginity before the age of sixteen, all while trying to patch the relationship between her parents trying to avoid her mother, Sally Hawkins sfanculi his father to run back to their dance teacher, the ever underestimated Paddy Considine . There are also the music of regaz of Arctic Monkeys and The Last Shadow Puppets , but not among my favorite bitch is not even on. I wonder if we will ever be. Come to me for sure, it looks so handsome, 'he also made me want to dust off the duffel.



THE MUSIC NEVER STOPPED of Jim Kohlberg, 2011

Titled as a famous piece of the Grateful Dead, the film is the Kohlberg, apparently true story of a father and son looking for a connection through music after the latter ran away from home just to go see a concert the band of San Francisco and never came back, suffering from a brain tumor can not create new memories, living then frozen in '60 / '70 unable to distinguish past, present and future. The story sounds interesting and truly remarkable production values, as well as the cast, JK Simmons, Lou Taylor Pucci and Julia Ormond all. The trailer, however, has come quite a brick. I wonder if the movie will be so too.



TRUST of David Schwimmer, Schwimmer A 2010

to these parts you want a lot of good, his Ross Geller was a bit 'dimwitted elder brother I never had, and you want a lot of good too Clive Owen, especially after he mandate to fuck Julia Roberts in Closer wishing her death, a move certain style. This film though, so a nose, I think a first-class shit. Then, oh, maybe it's a Filmon, although I bet there is not too much.



Atlas Shrugged: PART I of Paul Johansson, 2011

adaptation of the novel by Ayn Rand (which I have not read), Atlas Shrugged to be explained is a bit 'brigoso, I put so here a nice link the Wikipedia page so if you own an irrepressible desire to know more you give it a read, ok? The film seems to have the technical papers in order, Johansson, however, I do not want to, I will forever associate Beverly Hills 90210, that thing in my eyes makes it fall sheer into the abyss its street credibility. Added that this is his first film directing (after having directed a TV movie and a handful of episodes of One Tree Hill ) and that the project seems ambitious for anyone at least I do not know, maybe I'm usually the pessimist who sees the glass half empty, but is not that this film gives me good vibrations. We'll see, or maybe no.



ARTHUR of Jason Winer, 2011

Remake of the classic 81 with Dudley Moore which, if I'm honest, not having reserved a place in my heart Thus, despite my deep hatred for this remake of Hollywood mania qualsisi thing out rather than tear out an original idea, this desecration frankly I do not care. In fact I tend to just not care because the whole operation despite the presence of Greta Gerwig I love deeply, an excellent cast, The husband of Katy Perry's mortacci them, Helen Mirren, Nick Nolte, Luis Guzmán and Jennifer Garner, all people of a certain level, despite Winer has directed several episodes of one of my favorite serial , we have thrown in things like Darth Vader or Batman that the undersigned have always taken a certain, despite the kettle m'abbia gag made me laugh, my interest is still minimal. Maybe give the appearance in paintings.

HOP of Tim Hill, 2011

Hill tries again, but instead of that poor Alvin and the Chipmunks, this is where things seem to work a little better. Will my love for rabbits or even that annoying little voice in place of Alvin is one of Katy Perry's husband mortacci his them, there will be Kaley Cuoco that when he presented the Golden Globe Jim Parsons in me filled my heart with tenderness and is also widely Ravana, there will be, OMFG David "Mitch Buchannon / Michael Knight" Hasselhoff , that I will be completely stoned, but I do not think all to throw. Type the rabbit shit Jelly Beans made me laugh, maybe because I love Jelly Beans, and have a sweet ball of fur that shit would be the dream of a lifetime.



DYLAN DOG of Kevin Munroe, 2010

I think there is more pleasure to shoot the Red Cross rather than to speak ill of this, boh, "what". I am the first to buck off of a fidelity to the original implementation but there are problems beyond loyalty. Ok, Disney does not grant rights to the use of white VW Beetle because of that fucking Herbie , ok, the relatives of Groucho Marx cabbage that grant rights to exploit the image of their ancestor but from here to produce an episode of Buffy , which, by the way, always made me spray shit, there goes by, and quite well. Compared with the bullshit of being fetenzia Dellamorte Dellamore seems Fourth Estate. What's more, the distortion of the comic and the special effects I bought a Rockets Store are pitted dialogues on the death penalty, here is a tasty excerpt:
"Charming, your technical edge. Dylan Dog-up the eye-winking Investigate the undead, is old-fashioned
"Ah, right. You and silver do not get along, right?" Dylan threw out the messed up after a werewolf with a knuckle of dubious taste presumably of silver.
"Belial wants to return!" cries the old Borelli.
"Whoever controls Belial, one-second pause to create the pathos-controls the world "(MACCOSA)
" So what's the plan? You do not need a plan, one-second pause to do the bully-only bigger guns "from Okay, never mind ... But then
Routh cock in his head? Not in the sense that blend into the brain (ie, that too) but right on the head, but that bulb has? Unplayable. Clearly the only assholes to have bought a tragedy like the rest of us that we were Italians, this explains the mystery of the trailer in our language. Bitterness.

Bonus:

Videoclip the cover of Do you want me , workhorse of the Human League, the year of Lord 1981, with the cast of Take Me Home Tonight that hints at a bang movies of the 80's. The intermission is worthy of applause, and there is also a guest star exceptional, bassist of the band then, did the shirt Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division. Bomb. Let's see how many quotes can you take!

clip from The Adjustment Bureau with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are doing silly. Science fiction if they can see their little (actually, zero), however, the Blunt is so beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment